Wednesday 16 October 2019

You Won’t Believe How Many Ways My Brass Knuckles Assist Me!


If I have to tell you one weapon that assists users the most, it is brass knuckles. I have a few gorgeous pairs of knucks in my collection. I purchased them just for self defense until I identified some other uses. Today, my brass knuckles assist me in plenty of ways. You will be surprised to know those uses of knucks. 


Following is the list of uses of knuckle duster that I make, you won’t believe them! 
Defense Against the Attackers
The first way my knucks assist me as self-defense weapon. I use them for defending myself against the attackers. Since I have realized that I can be attacked anywhere and anytime, I have prepared myself to deal with the attackers. Now, I stay equipped with my brass knuckles and ready to face the attackers. 

I must say that it is the best weapon to fight the attackers. You can deliver a forceful punch to the attacker to knock him down pretty easily. It is made of brass or metal, and has the force and brutality to frighten the attacker and get rid of him. 
Fighting My Enemies
With my brass knuckles, I can now fight my enemies easily. I have some annoying neighbours whom I often fight. We engaged in a brawl in our street quite often. I used to lose the battle very early, but my knucks have made me a tough guy who can stand tall against them. Now, I always stay ready for the challenge to knock them down. 

With my knuckle duster, I can deliver some brutal punches to their faces and win the battles very easily. The last time we faced off, I tore them apart and became a renowned street fighter of my town. 
LARP
Let me surprise you, I am a cosplayer as well. But, I don’t cosplay very often, but on special occasions and festivals like Halloween. At every Halloween, I take part in LARP and make the audience cheer me. I dress up as a gangster or tough guy by wearing my brass knuckles. Whether I put on jeans or anything, my knucks give me the appeal and feel of a gangster. 

In live action role play, the aim of every cosplayer is to look like a particular character by wearing his costume. To look like a gangster, my knucks are enough. So, actually it works for me like a costume.  
Paperweight
In my office and often at home, my knuckle duster also works as a paperweight. I have a few pairs made of brass while a few made of metal. However, both work as paperweights. They are placed at my desk in the office as a decoration piece but when I have documents and papers placed at my desk, my knucks assist me. 

I place my brass knuckles on those papers and documents because they have some weight. A piece is enough to place on a paper. It would prevent the papers from flying away when the fan is turned on. I try different pairs because I have some gorgeous ones in my arsenal. 
Opening Cans
I have a pair of brass knuckles that works for me as a bottle opener. I drink cans and bottles a lot. Hence, I often need to open them. Generally, it is a huge headache and distress to open them. I can put my teeth on the line just to open these cans. But, thanks to me knucks that come to my aid. 

I know many of you are wondering how can these knucks open the cans and bottles. Well, there is a bottle opener features in a couple of them which can be used for opening the bottles and cans pretty easily. 
Fashion Wear
Believe it or not, my brass knuckles are also a fashion accessory for me. Since I have a lot of them, I can wear different pairs from time to time. I often wear them with jeans because then the overall appearance is quite cool. I love dressing up as a tough guy and a gangster of the town. So, my knucks help me achieve this goal.

Most of the people who own them just wear them for fashion. I know many celebrities that wear them. Beyonce is one of them. Also, Angeline Jolie wore them in her movie “Wanted.” So, it is actually a very cool fashion accessory.
My Car’s Ornaments
Finally, my brass knuckles assist me in decorating my vehicles. I own a bike and a car and I have attached my knucks to both of them. I have tried to be creative and replaced the handles of my car’s doors with the knucks. Also, I have hung them across the rear view mirrors. So, these are some exceptional uses of brass knuckles that I often make. If you own a pair as well, make sure to utilize these advantages! 

No comments:

Post a Comment